I took this picture from here

guys, we have to understand. there's no impossible in this world. you want it, you can achieve it.
but.
not all of your wants can be realized.

fifteen years ago, i wanted to be a dentist. then, seven years ago, i wanted to be an architect.
there's not too impossible. i hardly fought for it.

but.
now, what am i?
i am an accountant. and you know? that is not too bad for me_at least_now.

five years ago, i got anger from myself. i was angry cause i was just failed to be an architect.
but.
what can i do? just screw my life up?
no.
i was fighting in my bloody last four years.
tried to prove that i am not that stupid.

and now.
if you knew,

i am proud to be an accountant.
i am proud to know i am not a dentist nor an architect.
i am accountant and i am so proud.

all of my dreams are screwed up. no one of my dreams can be realized. am i disappointed?
no.
i am just walking in my way.
i know, in my way, i am much blessed.

and,

i am proud to be an accountant.



0 komentar